Day One

My usual 40 minute or so drive home from work took me over an hour and 25 minutes. All because today was Takedown Tuesday.

I was told around 4 pm that there was an accident on the 417 near Eagleson Road and that I should take another way home. No problem. Usually accidents don't cause too much of a delay for the rest of the city when they are on the highway during rush hour. This was an exception. It was at least a two car accident and one person had to be removed from their car by firemen. Now, I know that accidents happen, I have had two myself, but please next time avoid rush hour traffic. Think of all the gas, pollution and headaches you would save by having your accident after rush hour or around noon when people are still at work for hours.

*here is the link to the Ottawa Citizen atricle about the accident Man faces charges after police chase crash that caused 417 chaos*

While I was on my way home on my alternative route (Heron/Baseline) I hear on Hot 89.9 (a local radio station) that there was an accident on Heron at Data Centre. Not even two blocks in front of me. Apparently another selfish person decided to ruin the rest of out nights by totaling his BMW. Now, I didn't get to see the car. It was removed before I got there. A shame really. I would have taken a picture but since the new "hands free" law came into effect I am terrified to touch my phone while I am even in the car.

Now, this part is where I am not sure if what I am doing is legal. So I am going to leave one letter out of each plate I write about just in case. I may change this afterward. Vanity plates, sorry guys, you are vain enough to have one...you don't get a free pass.

Dear Driver of AF_A 924 - Asian woman mid 40's

Please use a tissue to clean your nose not your fingers. One finger is bad enough but you went in with MULTIPLE fingers. YUCK! The worst part of what you were doing was that you were cleaning your nails with your teeth afterward.

Seldom do I feel like I am going to vomit when I am in my car. Today...I almost did.

Dear Ruthy M - Blonde hair with kid in car.

Please do everyone on the road a favour and stop fixing your hair every time the car stops moving. You are in a convertible and people expect your hair to be messy. If you are so concerned about what your hair looks like, wear a head scarf, hat or keep the damn top up.

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Lexi cum maxine

Vibrators hentaivideoworld rosemary